If you are free to "chirps" in a foreign language, and sometimes not at one, then you most likely out of luck. Lucky because you are one of those 8% of people with excellent language skills. But what about the rest 92%? Go to various courses, to hire tutors in an attempt to learn a foreign language? And then most of us realize with horror that while they are engaged in a foreign language, they have something to learn, but once the lessons stop, all accumulated knowledge goes like water into sand. Some then look for new courses or new teachers, and the majority approved the idea that language is not for them. They have a very weak memory.
But is this true? Do you remember the name of your parents? And what you bought yesterday at the store. If you answered "yes" then the memory you have everything in order. So what's the deal? To return to the 8% of the gifted in mastering foreign languages. They constitute the majority of professional linguists. They write for the rest 92% of textbooks, and they teach them foreign languages. And if you look at this process is unbiased, then they are objectively interested in the fact that you went to them as soon as possible more and have experienced the illusion of mastery of the language until you do. No, of course, there are talented teachers who are genuinely trying to learn their students.
But it is on a subconscious level, they teach them as if they belong like themselves in these cherished eight percent. Now, another interesting fact. Did you know that not every language teacher is able to communicate with the support of this language, watch foreign films without translation, listen to foreign songs? But luckily for today is an opportunity for you to do it with native speakers. Here you have a solution. True, and here are hidden pitfalls. Now, not all carriers foreign language teacher education, or have at least a pedagogical skills. And another gem. Western style of teaching is completely different from ours. In our traditional teacher serves not only as source of knowledge, but also as a nurse, and begging the students to learn. Western professor says, once you learn a foreign language, it means you need is your caring and try to learn what he teaches you. Especially because of this you pay your money. With the current huge demand for foreign language learning appeared a huge number of possible methods of its assimilation: 25 shot, word-gallop, Europe and so on. But how would these courses are not nice called, they confirmed the well-known truth. Eight percent of easily master the language, and 92% forget it, just graduated from various courses. To date, there is a unique technique which significantly depressing the ratio exceeds 8 / 92. This technique classes with native speakers of foreign languages. And these people are not only native speakers but are also qualified teachers. Therefore, we achieved a double effect. Teacher, not only will help you naturally speak a foreign language, but do it professionally. It is engaging with the teacher for whom the language is taught family, can reliably learn it, learn so as not to forget as soon as completed courses. To learn more about this teaching methodology, as well as enroll in the required courses for you, please visit the Club of native speakers. There you can choose the most suitable courses for you: individual, group, corporate or special. You can also get professional advice about studying abroad, and much, much more.